Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What element are you???

Heyyaaa.....
arini 'daku' wat quiz pasal element...fire, water, earth, wind n tah ape2 lg laa...
sajer suke2...huhu


What personality fits you best?
· Stubborn, strong-willed, passionate
· Kind, calm, intelligent (intelligent tu xde ar...calm..huh..xanto asgnment unt 10 or 20 mark tu cam slamber je...dlm 3 4 kali gak spnjg duk U xanto assgnment..huhu..tp kalau kind..huhu..kak ja slalu kater "mung ni baik sgt dekpom" n friends slalu gak kater "acik ni..baik sgt.." 'baik' ngan kater lain 'innocent..lurus..bendul..???..huhu'..tp ye ar..wlpn byk terase ati ngan seseorg tu tp ttp rase nk tlg kalu dier mntk tlg...huh..seskali rase nk mrh gak ngan diri sndr...rase cam.....bengongggg....)
· Free-spirited, peace-loving, friendly
· Easily swayed, fun-loving, hyper
· Unique, individual, mixed

What is your favorite color?
· white/clear
· red, orange, yellow
· different shades of blue/gray
· green, brown
· I like all colors, like rainbow

What do you like to do in your spare time?
· Just lay outside under the trees and feel the breeze carry me away... (huhu...kalu dpt tdo bwh pokok best..maser kecik2 suker tdo bwh pokok rambutan dpn umah...dh besor sket tdo bwh pokok rambutan blakang umah..tp kalu time tdo breeze tu kene ader...gune kipas pn xpe ;p..)
· Go to the beach/swim
· Go to a park nearby with friends and play under the hot sun
· Climb trees (maser kecik2 dulu ar...dh besor ni lbh ske tido...)
· I like to do a variety of things, like reading, running, etc.. (running..??? huhu...pantang....)

What do you like the most??
· Music!
· Nature
· The sun
· The ocean
· I like all of these things/Other

What's your fave season??
· Spring, when the Earth blooms!
· Summer, the swimming season!
· Fall, the wind blowing the different colored leaves is pure beauty!
· Winter, when I can watch the flames of a roaring fire dance, drinking hot cocoa! Yum!
· I like all the seasons.

Will you rate??
· Yes, wait, no, I DONT KNOW! (Me- 0.0) (ape2 je laa....)
· If I do, what do I get out of it? (Me- the happiness of me!)
· Sure, I'll give you 5 stars!! (Me- I like you!)
· No thank-you. (Me- At least you're polite)
· Maybe, it depends on my result.(Me-I"m like that too!)

How about a messege???
· Of course! You deserve it! (Me- Ooo! I REALLY like you! ^.^)
· Sure, at least you'll listen! (Me- I"m sorry to heear that!)
· Ummmm, I don't know! (Me- You're not very good with choices, are you?)
· No, but thanks for asking. (Me- You're pretty cool!)
· And, again, it depends on the result.(Me-and, again, I'm like that too!)

Which of these songs is your favorite?
· "Change" by:Taylor Swift
· "Hot 'n Cold" by:Katy Perry
· "One Step At A Time" by:Jordin Sparks
· "Bleeding Love" by:Leona Lewis (best pe lagu ni....)
. I like all these songs/Don't know anty of these songs/Don't like any of these



Dan....result nyer...huhu

Even, Beautiful Water
You are fun-loving, but are often swayed (erm...ye ke...). You're not very good with choices, which makes you a poor leader (hahaha...true..jd pak turut xpe..). But, you are very understanding (wakaka..). Also, you can be very hyper! You love Summer for it's heat, so that gives you reason to swim! (erm..no..no..xreti swim langsung...) You change your mind often, but are not easily manipulated. Though, you can be naive, and are easily taken advantage of (lalala...erm...cam btol jer..). You would be a good lifeguard, artist, or technichion (what?? lifeguard???...ohhooooo...).Your emotions are even, but easily change.

So....tu je la...
quiz ni pn manusia yg cipta....
xleh la percaye sgt...
tp tuk saje suke2...ilang2 borink ok la...



No comments: